Technology Advancement Management An Idealistic Aberration Nexus Network
- Analysis of data is the process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering information, suggesting conclusions, & supporting decision-making.
- Computer Security, also known as cyber security and IT security is the protection of information systems from theft or damage to the hardware, the software, and to the information on them. Dedicated to your business needs.
- Health IT (health information technology) is the area of IT involving the design, development, creation, use and maintenance of information systems for the healthcare industry. Lowering costs in the health care industry.
- Definition. A managed services provider (MSP) is most often an information technology (IT) services provider that manages and assumes responsibility for providing a defined set of services to its clients either proactively or as the MSP (not the client) determines that services are needed.
- Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or Internet. The Web development process includes Web design, Web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.
- Database administration is the function of managing and maintaining database management systems (DBMS) software. Mainstream DBMS software such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server need ongoing management. Client-side/server-side script and network security configuration.